Report on Emotional & Behavioral Disorders in Youth
Online Archive of Evidence-Based Assessments • Interventions
For nearly two decades, from 2000 through 2017, Report on Emotional & Behavioral Interventions in Youth chronicled the ground-breaking advances in our understanding of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and the Asperger-autism spectrum—conditions whose diagnosis and treatment were frustratingly elusive but are now a basic part of psychiatric and developmental psychological practice.
The Report's best work is now preserved in this online archive,
accessible either on a pay-per-article basis or through an annual
EBDY translates the newest science in terms of its practical implications; describes school, community-based, and clinical intervention programs that have been shown to work; and explains how they can be replicated, offering policy and programmatic suggestions for improving real-world practices in these various settings. EBDY provides practical information that professionals across a wide range of disciplines can—and should—put to use in their day-to-day work with children and adolescents. You will learn about programs that are really working in communities and schools around the country … and which ones are not worth your time, money and effort.
EBDY serves as a bridge between child mental health researchers and practitioners, and as a forum for the review and discussion of policies and programs relevant to the reform and improvement of systems of mental health care for youth. You get authoritative, hands-on, “best practices” guidance on:
- Which disorders most often affect children and adolescents
- How to identify at-risk youth
- Which assessment instruments work best with this population
- The best early-intervention and prevention programs
- What the latest research findings mean for teachers and mental health practitioners in the field
- When and why psychotherapeutic medication makes sense for children
- The role of the school counselor
- How to make interdisciplinary interventions work
- Which quality assurance and evaluation techniques will help to keep your programs viable and effective
Your subscription to EBDY includes access to a library of important research results and evidence-based practices to assist you in your work.
Advances in School-Based Mental Health Interventions
Managing Adolescent Depression
Resilience-Building Schools for At-Risk Youth
Format: Online Archive
Individual US $99.95
Library and Institutional: US $199.95